Wednesday, August 29

Day 242: The Things We Love

The things we love... those are the things that make us happy...

I love...

My husband.
My cat.
My family & friends.
Marimekko.
Silence.
A cup of hot tea.
Creativity.
Love.
Soy chocolate frozen banana peanut butter yogurt smoothies.
Shoes.
Clothing that expresses the soul.
Taking a walk on the first real day of the winter thaw.
The sound and smell of the ocean.
A captivating story or book.
The creativity of other people.
Taking a walk on the first day of snow.
Art.
Orange (I wore orange again today).
Rhubarb.
Blueberries.
Having picnics.
Upside down superman kitty.
Freshly baked right out of the oven brownies.
Music.
C is for Carl frames.
Taking trips.
A cozy day spent with my parents.
Wrapping presents.
Giving presents.
Riding my bicycle.
Kardemummabullar.
Love notes.
Handwritten letters.
The quiet of the morning.
Ice cream cones and warm summer days.
Sharing homemade meals.
Walks in the forest.
Sunshine.
Being.

My list and loves could go on and on into eternity...

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment